Terms & Conditions
- Pricing can change without prior notice.
- Free trial is only for signup's with company domain based email addresses like email@example.com.
- Signup's with free email addresses like (YAHOO, MSN, Hotmail, GMAIL, and All Others) are not eligible for a free trial.
- A minor or major edit will be decided by Mig Digitizing.
- The fee for major editing Or the fee for editing files that have not been digitized by Mig Digitizing will be decided by Mig Digitizing.
- All designs will be stored under your account for six months. We will not be responsible for any of the order or edits file which were placed earlier than six months. We request you to keep a copy of your file with you so incase if you want to use it in future , you may have it.
- Edits for designs that are older than 45 days will be charged.
- Place an edit with in 15 days of your order placed, otherwise there will be a minor fee. Fee will be waved if you are our regular customer.
- Size change (Up-Size) orders will be charged only the difference of stitches between the original design and the up-sized design.
- Size change (Down-Size) will be charged as an edit if the reduce is near to 50% as it takes more work to change and adjust the design for the smaller version.
- Terms (credit) of 15 days is available to firms holding an account with us for more than three months and giving business of at least $250 during a for tonight (15 days).
- Payments can be made via - American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Master Card, Visa, Bank Wire.
- For payments via PayPal, only advance payments are accepted.
- Sew outs if ordered will be done unlimited number of times, until your design sews out perfectly. The sew out will be judged by Mig Digitizing and a scan of the final sew out will be sent to the client. 8 hours in addition to the selected turnaround time will be taken for sewouts.
- Designs are made as per order. Please be carefully while entering the design size, Mig Digitizing will not give credits over any design if the dimensions had been entered incorrectly by you.
- All orders are made with perfection, however it is your responsibility to check and proof view the design prior to going into production. Run the design as a sample and have changes made to it if need be. Mig Digitizing will in no way be liable for any losses occurred due to errors in design that were not requested to be edited before production.
- Designs/Orders are made effortly within the time frame chosen by you. Mig Digitizing will not be hold responsible for any time that is affected by unforeseen natural or technical problems. However we will compensate with the urgent fees if any.
- Account will be locked if an invoice older than 7 days is not cleared/paid. You will not be able to place any new orders or quotes in such case. Making the pending payments will unlock the account instantly.
- Migdigitizing offers you a safe (256 Bit SSL Secured) and easy environment to manage your orders and keep track of it. You can easily place Orders, Estimates, Make payments, Request Edits, Download design (Anytime) and manage all your digitizing designs all in member area with ease and comfort. Your information will not be disclose to anythird party programs untill and unless not asked by our merchant provider 2co and bluesnap Inc to provide proof.
- If any of the design digitized by Migdigitizing will not sewout well, You can process an edit request through our website if required any changes . We had already mentioned in our terms and conditions that you should not start any production without sewing a sample first . If you had used the digitized file directly in production Migdigitizing will not be responsible for any losses. After processing more than 3 edits if design didn't sewout well you will get the credit back in your Migdigitizing account so that you can use it for the next time. It might be possible that you will get the bonus as well but your amount will not be refunded directly in your 2checkout account.
- We will forward you the sewout before shipping these patches and then you can process the payment. You must confirm the colors and stitching first. If you find it good you can process the payment. Payment will not be refunded if patches has already been processed for shipping or shipped .